Master Class: Breaking Barriers: Developing World Class Clinical Research Programs & Closing the Diversity Gap
Breaking Barriers: Developing World Class Clinical Research Programs & Closing the Diversity Gap focuses on integrating clinical research into diverse practice models and strategies to ensure access to clinical trials for diverse patient populations. Guest speakers will highlight strategies to address bias and optimize study design at all stages of the research pipeline.
Moderator: Ramez Eskander, MD & Eloise Chapman-Davis, MD
- Creating a "Culture of Research": Programmatic Barriers – Speaker: S. Gaillard
- Creating a "Culture of Research": Cost Considerations – Speaker: R. Coleman
- Creating a "Culture of Research": Integration Into Clinical Practice: Lessons from Coach K – A. Alvarez-Secord
- Creating a "Culture of Research": Private Practice Considerations – Speaker: C. McCormick
- Project ECHO, FOSTER Trial – Speaker: U. Brown-Glaberman
- Endometrial Somatic Profile Differences by Race: A First Step to Narrow the Disparity Gap – Speaker: J. Gordon
- Impact of Disparities in Genomic Research on Clinical Research – Speaker: M. Davis
- Leveling the Playing Field: Identifying Barriers and Patterns of Endometrial Cancer Clinical Trial Enrollment for Underrepresented Groups – Speaker: S. Lee
- Critical Decisions: A Mixed-Methods Study Investigating Decision-Making and Disparities Among Diverse Gynecologic Cancer Patients Considering Therapeutic Clinical Trial Enrollment – Speaker: S. Rieder
- A Collaborative Approach to Engaging American Indians of Southwestern Tribal Nations in Clinical Research Initiatives – Speaker: A. Sussman
- Enhancing Minority Participation in Clinical Trials: Strategies from the EMPaCT Consortium and NRG Oncology – Speaker: J. Wenzel
This session was recorded at the 2022 Annual Meeting on Women's Cancer in March 2022.
Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Trainees, APPs, SGO members