2023 Spring Coding Webinar: Office Coding: Complex Cases On-Demand Webinar
This webinar was organized by the SGO Coding and Reimbursement Subcommittee.
This webinar will discuss evaluation and management (E/M) coding in the office setting as well as the financial benefits of timely and accurate office coding. Viewers will learn how to properly document medical decision-making (MDM) in Level 4 and 5 visits, chemotherapy coding, and billing for multiple physicians caring for the same patient.
• Bridget Toomey, MS, CPC, CPPM, University of Iowa Health Care
• Rebekah Summey, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
• Stephen Bush, MD, Charleston Area Medical Center/WVU-Charleston
• David Holtz, MD, Main Line Health
This webinar was recorded on June 22, 2023, and is not eligible CEUs.
Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Advanced Practice Providers, RNs, Professional Coders
1. To understand the basics of E/M coding
2. To improve understanding of complex office E/M coding, including how to properly document medical decision making (MDM) and administration of chemotherapy
3. To understand the financial benefits of timely and accurate E/M coding