Upcoming Live Webinars
|Navigating the Chemo Shortage Crisis: Management Strategies and Tools for Patient-Provider Conversations||06/07/2023 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm CDT|
|Chemotherapy Shortage: What Patients, Advocates & Survivors Need to Know||06/15/2023 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm CDT|
|2023 Spring Coding Webinar: Office Coding: Complex Cases||06/22/2023 - 6:00pm to 7:30pm CDT|
|APP R&R: Read and Relax||07/27/2023 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm CDT|
Upcoming SGO Meetings
Join friends and colleagues for some excellent education and connection at one of these upcoming SGO meetings!
SGO 2023 Allied Health Professionals Meeting, Sept. 8-10, 2023 - Phoenix, AZ
SGO 2024 Winter Meeting, Jan. 25-27, 2024 - Olympic Valley, CA
SGO 2024 Annual Meeting on Women's Cancer, March 16-19, 2024 - San Diego, CA
The SGO Wellness Committee invites you check out the
SGO Blog and the great resources listed below.
SGO Wellness Curriculum
(10 modules specifically designed for gyn oncs and trainees)
Check out excellent SGO surgical education content, including the resources highlighted below.
Teaching Tough Surgery: How to Become a Better Surgical Educator Webinar
Demystifying the Inguinal Dissection: Getting comfortable with an uncommon procedure Webinar
Your First 10 Cases: Establishing Yourself as a New Surgeon Webinar
Browse SGO manuscripts, coding tools, and clinical practice statements here.
Gynecologic Oncology, an official publication of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology’s (SGO), is devoted to the publication of clinical and investigative articles that concern tumors of the female reproductive tract.
If you already subscribe to this journal, claim your online subscription. New SGO members can subscribe through the SGO Store and non-members can subscribe directly through the publisher, Elsevier.
Search by Disease Site
SGO on the Go
Check out the latest podcast releases from SGO on the Go:
- NEW! Keeping Up with the Chemos Series on Mirvetuximab Soravtansine: Preparing to Give It (Part 1), Administration (Part 2), and Monitoring (Part 3)
- NEW! Key Concepts of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery – How Do We Do It
- NEW! Taskforce for Board Certification Support - Ovarian Cancer Resources (Pt.4), Uterine/GTD (Pt. 5), & Cervical, Vulvar, and Vaginal Cancer Resources (Pt. 6)
To browse the rest of our engaging podcast lineup, search "SGO on the Go" in your Spotify or Apple Podcast app!
Check out the SGO Reading Corner which contains an assortment of recent discussions:
- NEW! Winter 2023 Journal Club: Dear Healthcare Provider...the changing landscape of PARP inhibitor indications
- Fall 2022 Journal Club: The ABCs of ADCs
- Summer 2022 Journal Club: Controversial Conversations in Gyn Cancer: Navigating Maintenance Therapy for HRP Patients
Find answers to a variety of questions in the newly updated Coding & Reimbursement Q&A Library Resource (pdf)
NEW! 2023 Changes to E/M Coding
2022 Annual Coding Course: Complex Surgical Coding
2022 Annual Coding Course: E/M Coding
For more SGO Coding Resources and Tools, click here!
Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Equity
Check out some of the fantastic recent releases from the Diversity, Inclusion & Health Equity Subcommittee!
- NEW! Supporting Working Parents: Becoming a Parent On-Demand Webinar
- Session 1: Striving For Gender Equity in the Operating Room On-Demand Webinar
- Engendering Gender Equity in Gynecologic Oncology On-Demand Webinar
Click the image above to view resources designed for trainees, including those highlighted below.
NEW! 2022 Updated Chemo & Targeted Therapy Flash Cards
Key Concepts of ERAs - Why Do We Do It? podcast (also accessible through SGO on the Go via Spotify/Apple Podcast app)
Not a member of SGO?
Become an SGO member and join the world’s premier organization for everyone who works to treat, research and cure gynecologic cancers. If you have any questions about SGO membership options, please contact membership@SGO.org.