Upcoming SGO Meetings
Join friends and colleagues for some excellent education and connection at one of these upcoming SGO meetings!
SGO 2023 Annual Meeting on Women's Cancer, March 25-28, 2023 - Tampa, FL
SGO 2023 Allied Health Professionals Meeting, Sept. 8-10, 2023 - Phoenix, AZ
SGO on the Go
Check out the latest podcast releases from SGO on the Go:
- NEW! Key Concepts of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery: ERAS – How Do We Do It
- NEW! Taskforce for Board Certification Support - Ovarian Cancer Resources (Pt.4), Uterine/GTD (Pt. 5), & Cervical, Vulvar, and Vaginal Cancer Resources (Pt. 6)
- NEW! Keeping up with the Chemos Series on Lenvatinib/Pembrolizumab: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- NEW! Taskforce for Board Certification Support: ICU and Perioperative Resources - Preparing for the ABOG Oral Exam
- Sexual Concerns in Women with Cancer and Complex GYN Issues: Part 2 - Treatment
- Community Oncology Perspective: Building a Clinical Trial Team/Portfolio
- Taskforce for Board Certification Support: Radiation Oncology Resources - Preparing for the ABOG Oral Exam
- Taskforce for Board Certification Support: Case List Creation - Preparing for the ABOG Oral Exam
- Success in Clinical Trials Through Mentorship and Multidisciplinary Team Building
Check out the rest of our engaging podcast lineup, available on-demand in the Spotify or Apple Podcast app. Search "SGO on the Go" to get started!
Check out excellent SGO surgical education content, including the resources highlighted below.
NEW! Teaching Tough Surgery: How to Become a Better Surgical Educator Webinar
NEW! Demystifying the Inguinal Dissection: Getting comfortable with an uncommon procedure Webinar
Your First 10 Cases: Establishing Yourself as a New Surgeon Webinar
Master Class: Debulk & Deliver
a 4-hour course filled with surgical videos and lectures from top surgeons
Watch Surgical Films from the Fellows Core Lecture Series, SGO Annual Meetings, and more!
The SGO Wellness Committee invites you check out the
SGO Blog and the great resources listed below.
SGO Wellness Review Article:
SGO and the elephant that is still in the room: Wellness, burnout and gynecologic oncology
See also: Burnout and gynecologic oncology — does the problem still exist? (podcast)
2022 SGO Annual Meeting Wellness Sessions:
SGO Wellness Curriculum Sneak Peek Part 1: Managing Priorities
SGO Wellness Curriculum Sneak Peek Part 2: Moving from Surviving to Thriving
Beating Burnout Through Better Patient Communication
SGO Wellness Curriculum
(10 modules specifically designed for gyn oncs and trainees)
National Academy of Medicine Resource Compendium for Health Care Worker Well-Being
ACGME Podcast: The Role of Belonging in Well-Being
Browse SGO manuscripts, coding tools, and clinical practice statements here.
Gynecologic Oncology, an official publication of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology’s (SGO), is devoted to the publication of clinical and investigative articles that concern tumors of the female reproductive tract.
If you already subscribe to this journal, claim your online subscription. New SGO members can subscribe through the SGO Store and non-members can subscribe directly through the publisher, Elsevier.
Search by Disease Site
Check out the SGO Reading Corner which contains an assortment of recent discussions:
- NEW! Winter 2023 Journal Club: Dear Healthcare Provider...the changing landscape of PARP inhibitor indications
- Fall 2022 Journal Club: The ABCs of ADCs
- Summer 2022 Journal Club: Controversial Conversations in Gyn Cancer: Navigating Maintenance Therapy for HRP Patients
- Spring 2022 Journal Club: Controversial Conversations: Secondary Debulking in Ovarian Cancer
- Summer 2021 Journal Club: Controversial Topics: How Do I Treat Locally Advanced Endometrial Cancer
Find answers to a variety of questions in the newly updated Coding & Reimbursement Q&A Library Resource (pdf)
NEW! 2023 Changes to E/M Coding
2022 Annual Coding Course: Complex Surgical Coding
2022 Annual Coding Course: E/M Coding
For more SGO Coding Resources and Tools, click here!
Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Equity
Check out some of the fantastic recent releases from the Diversity, Inclusion & Health Equity Subcommittee!
- NEW! Supporting Working Parents: Becoming a Parent On-Demand Webinar
- Session 1: Striving For Gender Equity in the Operating Room On-Demand Webinar
- Engendering Gender Equity in Gynecologic Oncology On-Demand Webinar
Click the image above to view resources designed for trainees, including those highlighted below.
NEW! 2022 Updated Chemo & Targeted Therapy Flash Cards
Key Concepts of ERAs - Why Do We Do It? podcast (also accessible through SGO on the Go via Spotify/Apple Podcast app)
2022 Annual Meeting Surgical Films
Fellows Core Gynecologic Oncology Lecture Series
Sentinel Paper Collection
Not a member of SGO?
Become an SGO member and join the world’s premier organization for everyone who works to treat, research and cure gynecologic cancers. If you have any questions about SGO membership options, please contact membership@SGO.org.