Upcoming Live Webinars
|Chemotherapy Shortage: What Patients, Advocates & Survivors Need to Know||06/15/2023 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm CDT|
|2023 Spring Coding Webinar: Office Coding: Complex Cases||06/22/2023 - 6:00pm to 7:30pm CDT|
|APP R&R: Read and Relax||07/27/2023 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm CDT|
The SGO Wellness Committee invites you check out the
SGO Blog and the great resources listed below.
SGO Wellness Curriculum
(10 modules specifically designed for gyn oncs and trainees)
Check out the latest SGO surgical education content, highlighted below.
Teaching Tough Surgery: How to Become a Better Surgical Educator Webinar
Demystifying the Inguinal Dissection: Getting comfortable with an uncommon procedure Webinar
Your First 10 Cases: Establishing Yourself as a New Surgeon Webinar
Search by Disease Site
SGO on the Go
Check out the latest podcast releases from SGO on the Go on ConnectEd. Or, search "SGO on the Go" in your Spotify/Apple Podcast app!
- NEW! Keeping Up with the Chemos Series on Mirvetuximab Soravtansine: Preparing to Give It (Part 1), Administration (Part 2), and Monitoring (Part 3)
- Key Concepts of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery – How Do We Do It
- Taskforce for Board Certification Support - Cervical, Vulvar, and Vaginal Cancer Resources (Pt. 6)
Check out the SGO Reading Corner which contains an assortment of recent discussions:
- COMING SOON - SGO Journal Club on Vulvar Cancer
- Winter 2023 Journal Club: Dear Healthcare Provider...the changing landscape of PARP inhibitor indications
- Fall 2022 Journal Club: The ABCs of ADCs
REGISTER NOW 2023 Spring Coding Webinar
NEW! 2023 Changes to E/M Coding
Find answers to a variety of questions in the newly updated Coding & Reimbursement Q&A Library Resource (pdf)
For more SGO Coding Resources and Tools, click here!
Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Equity
- Supporting Working Parents: Becoming a Parent On-Demand Webinar
- Session 1: Striving For Gender Equity in the Operating Room On-Demand Webinar
- Engendering Gender Equity in Gynecologic Oncology On-Demand Webinar
Click the image above to view resources designed for trainees, including those highlighted below.
NEW! 2022 Updated Chemo & Targeted Therapy Flash Cards
Key Concepts of ERAs - Why Do We Do It? podcast (also on SGO on the Go via Spotify/Apple Podcast app)
Upcoming SGO Meetings
Join friends and colleagues for some excellent education and connection at one of these upcoming SGO meetings!
SGO 2023 Allied Health Professionals Meeting, Sept. 8-10, 2023 - Phoenix, AZ
SGO 2024 Winter Meeting, Jan. 25-27, 2024 - Olympic Valley, CA
SGO 2024 Annual Meeting on Women's Cancer, March 16-19, 2024 - San Diego, CA
Not a member of SGO?
Become an SGO member and join the world’s premier organization for everyone who works to treat, research and cure gynecologic cancers. If you have any questions about SGO membership options, please contact membership@SGO.org.