2020 Allied Health Professionals Meeting - Recorded Sessions
This course includes all educational sessions from the 2020 SGO Allied Health Professional Virtual Meeting.
- Clinical Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology
- Dermatology in Gyn Onc: Vulvar Lesions
- Historical Impact of Racial Bias in Gynecologic Oncology
- Genetics: Interpreting Genetic Testing
- Genetics: Lynch Syndrome
- Keynote: Implicit Bias in Healthcare
- Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Oncologic Emergencies
- Palliative Care
- Pharmacology: Immunotherapy Toxicities
- Pharmacology: Lenvatinib & Pembrolizumab
- Pharmacology: PARP inhibitors
- Post-operative Complications in Gynecologic Oncology
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Sexual Health After a Gynecologic Cancer
- Surgical Presentation
- Telemedicine: Update, What's Evolved Since COVID-19
- Wound and Ostomy Care
The 2020 Allied Health Professionals Virtual Meeting was held Oct. 17-25, 2020.
This content is no longer eligible for CE.
Keywords: Allied health, career development, clinical trial, clinical practice, genetics, telemedicine, diversity & inclusion, vulva, palliative care
APPs, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists