2022 Allied Health Professionals Meeting
The SGO 2022 Allied Health Professionals Meeting was held in Chicago, IL and online on October 14-16, 2022.
The three on-demand only session for the 2022 meeting are available for viewing:
- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia (GTN) - Erica Weston, MD
- Hormone Therapy in Gynecologic Oncology, Practicing in the Face of Myth and Fear - Robert Wenham, MD, MS
- Perfecting Your Presentation: How to Prepare and Deliver a Great Presentation - Sarah Ackroyd, MD
The recordings of the live educational sessions are included as well.
- Landmark Trials and Recent Clinical Advances in Gynecologic Oncology - Joshua Kesterson, MD
- How Did I Get This and Is It Ever Going Away?: Answering common clinical questions about HPV infection - Mary Towner, MD
- Complications after surgery for gynecologic cancers - Melissa Mark, ACNP-BC
- Sexuality & Sexual Difficulties Among Women with Cancer - Kristen Carpenter, PhD
- Rare Tumors - Amanda Nickles Fader, MD
- Gynecologic Surgery: Open, MIS and More! - Kate Mills, MD
- Spare Parts: In Conversation With A Transgender Man Navigating Ovarian Cancer - Tristan Bilash, RSW, and Allison Asante, PA-C
- Cervical Cancer in 2022 - Ilana Cass, MD
- Initiating a Survivorship Program - Megan Lanigan, NP
- Participation in Gynecologic Oncologic Clinical Trials as an Unmet Need - Christine Deskovich, MSN, RN
- Managing Adverse Events of Chemotherapy - Kathleen Lutz, NP
- Radiation Therapy Side Effects in Gynecologic Cancers - Stacey Shields, RN, MSN
- Treatment landscape after PARP: Rechallenge, Resistance and Reevaluation - Emily Hinchcliff, MD
This content is no longer eligible for continuing education credit.
Nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, advanced practice providers, allied health professionals