Express Coding Webinar: Coding Complex Surgical Cases
Join SGO members Eileen Segreti, MD, and James Burke, MD, to discuss coding for complex surgical cases, including:
- Endometrial and vulvar cancer cases
- Complex benign obstetrics and gynecology cases
- Ovarian, recurrent endometrial and cervical cancer cases, and
- Complications of gynecologic oncology surgeries.
Following the webinar presentation, Mary Cunningham, MD, will be the discussant for a question and answer session.
Recorded on February 26, 2020.
This webinar is eligible for CE.
- 1.00 AttendanceIn support of improving patient care, the Society of Gynecologic Oncology is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. The Society of Gynecologic Oncology designates this virtual presentation for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.