Express Coding Webinar: Coding Complex Surgical Cases
Join SGO members Eileen Segreti, MD, and James Burke, MD, to discuss coding for complex surgical cases, including:
- Endometrial and vulvar cancer cases
- Complex benign obstetrics and gynecology cases
- Ovarian, recurrent endometrial and cervical cancer cases, and
- Complications of gynecologic oncology surgeries.
Following the webinar presentation, Mary Cunningham, MD, will be the discussant for a question and answer session.
Recorded on February 26, 2020.
This webinar is eligible for CE.
- 1.00 AttendanceIn support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Amedco LLC designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 Enduring knowledge-based CPE contact hours.