Fall Coding On-Demand Webinar: 2023 Changes to E&M Coding for Inpatient and Non-Outpatient Visits
This webinar was organized by the SGO Coding and Reimbursement Subcommittee.
• Kristen Zeligs, MD, Mount Sinai Hospital
• Stephen Bush, MD, Charleston Area Medical Center/WVU-Charleston
• Kevin Schuler, MD, MBA., St. Elizabeth Healthcare
The on-demand version of this webinar is not eligible for CEUs.
Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Advanced Practice Providers, RNs
1. To understand 2023 changes to E/M coding for inpatient and non-outpatient visits.
2. To understand what CCI edits are, why they are important, and which procedures can and cannot be bundled.
3. To understand how to use modifiers in second surgeon versus assistant surgeon cases.