A Personalized Approach to Patients Diagnosed with Advanced or Recurrent Ovarian Cancer On-Demand Webinar
This webinar is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals treating patients with newly diagnosed ovarian cancer choose between neoadjuvant chemotherapy or upfront surgery. The webinar also reviews the role of secondary cytoreduction in patients with recurrent ovarian cancer.
Following the webinar participants will be more familiar with:
1. The recommended clinical evaluation of patients with newly diagnosed advanced ovarian cancer
2. The patient and disease factors that may help identify patients who are not good candidates for upfront surgery
3. How do neoadjuvant and upfront surgery compare in regard to progression free survival, overall survival, and morbidity and mortality
4. The preferred chemotherapy regimens, number of cycles before interval cytoreduction
5. The recommended surgical algorithm to improve the rate of optimal surgical cytoreduction
6. Selecting patients with recurrent ovarian cancer who are most likely to benefit from a secondary cytoreduction.
This webinar was recorded on May 25, 2022.
Keywords: ovary, ovarian, advanced ovarian, upfront surgery, neoadjuvant, chemotherapy
This is an educational resource produced through collaboration between the Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) and the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC).
This activity is supported by independent medical education grants from AstraZeneca and Merck.
Providers caring for Women with Gynecologic Cancers including Gynecologic Oncologists, Medical Oncologists and Advanced Practice Providers.
This webinar is no longer eligible for CE.
- 0.50 Participation