SGO 2019 Annual Meeting on Women's Cancer (50th Anniversary)
SGO's premier annual event, the Annual Meeting on Women's Cancer is four days of the latest science in gynecologic oncology. The 2019 event was SGO's 50th Anniversary of the Annual Meeting and took place in March 2019 in Hawaii.
This course includes the following recorded sessions:
- 2019 Scientific Plenaries
- 2019 Education Forums
- Late Breaking Abstracts
- Special Interest Session: International Session
- Special Interest Session: Fellow, Resident, Candidate Session
- Farr Nezhat Surgical Innovation Session: 50 Years of Progress
- #MeToo in Medicine: Understanding Sexual Harrassment
- ABOG Invited Guest Lecturer: Groesbeck Parham
- Presidential Invited Guest Speaker: Agnes Binagwaho
- Presidential Address: Carol Brown, MD
- 2019 Surgical Films
Presented in March 2019.
This content is no longer eligible for CE.
Keywords: SGO Meeting, Annual Meeting, Surgery, Career Development, PARP, Clinical Practice, Maintenance Theory, Office Practice
Physicians, Trainees, Residents, Fellows, APPs, Pharmacists, Nurses