SGO 2022 Winter Meeting
The SGO 2022 Winter Meeting took place Jan. 27-29, 2022 in Olympic Valley, California.
Course Directors: Ritu Salani, MD; Jeb Brown, MD; Wendel Naumann, MD
This course includes the PDFs of all presentations from the meeting and the unedited audio recordings of the five sessions.
Session 1: Cervix
Session 2: Surgical
Session 3: Uterine
Session 4: Tumor Board
Session 5: Ovary
This course is only available to SGO Members and SGO 2022 Winter Meeting registrants.
Gynecologic oncologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, obstetricians and gynecologists, allied health professionals
- Discuss treatment strategies for controversial cases in gyn oncology
- Describe the emerging therapies and updated trials in cervical cancer
- Review current treatment approaches and ongoing trials for uterine cancer
- Describe the role of surgery in gynecologic malignancies, including novel approaches
- Review controversial topics in the management of ovarian cancer