Endometrial Cancer Education Module
This resource is free for SGO members. Log in to see your correct pricing.
Created by the SGO Advanced Practice Provider Committee with physician support, this resource was designed as an introductory educational tool with an overview of endometrial cancer and is intended for advanced practice providers and allied health professionals who are new to caring for women with gynecologic malignancies. New APPs need a convenient way to access an overview of endometrial cancer that includes information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing management. In addition, experienced APPs can benefit from using it as a reference for brief updates.
This resource is a downloadable PDF, and is not currently eligible for CE credit.
Launched in June 2021.
Keywords: Endo, Endometrial, Professional Development, Advanced Practice Provider
APPs, Nurses, PAs, RNs, NPs, Pharmacists
- Understand the epidemiology, risk factors and work-up associated with endometrial cancer
- Become familiar with endometrial cancer staging
- Understand the pathology associated with endometrial cancer
- Identify treatment options for endometrial cancer
- Describe the role of genetics as it relates to endometrial cancer
- Determine surveillance strategies for endometrial cancer patients