Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia (GTN) Education Module
This resource is free for SGO members. Log in to see your correct pricing.
Created by the SGO Advanced Practice Provider Committee with physician support, this resource was designed as an introductory educational tool with an overview of gestational trophoblastic neoplasia (GTN) and is intended for advanced practice providers and allied health professionals who are new to caring for women with gynecologic malignancies. New APPs need a convenient way to access an overview of GTN that includes information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing management. In addition, experienced APPs can benefit from using it as a reference for brief updates.
This resource is a downloadable PDF, and is not currently eligible for CE credit.
Launched in May 2023.
Keywords: GTN, Professional Development, Advanced Practice Provider
APPs, APPs, Nurses, PAs, RNs, NPs, Pharmacists, Trainee Members, SGO Members
• Understand the epidemiology, risk factors and work-up associated with gestational trophoblastic neoplasia (GTN)
• Become familiar with GTN staging
• Understand the pathology associated with GTN
• Identify treatment options for GTN
• Determine surveillance strategies for patients with GTN